Re: little mistakes in HS/SR

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: little mistakes in HS/SR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> We should enclose -1 with <literal> tag.

A quick survey of the documentation as a whole suggests that we
enclose -1 with <literal> in a few places but more commonly we don't.
I have no position on whether we should do it or not, but maybe we
should try to be consistent throughout the docs?  Or at least have a
consistent rule for deciding what to do in a particular case?

> We seems to have forgotten to add the declaration of WalSndLastCycleHandler().

I've committed this part.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company