Re: Stefan's bug (was: max_standby_delay considered harmful)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Stefan's bug (was: max_standby_delay considered harmful)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 07:33 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I would
>> prefer that we focus on the technical issues here rather than who
>> wrote the patch.
>
> There are three patches now from 2 authors. I agree we should focus on
> the technical issues, but which issues, in which patch? If Masao had
> accepted your version he would not have written another, would he?

He wrote his version first.  I reviewed it and submitted a simplified
version.  He reviewed mine and submitted an updated version that
addresses an additional possible issue, which is currently under
discussion.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Stefan's bug (was: max_standby_delay considered harmful)
Сообщение: Re: Stefan's bug (was: max_standby_delay considered harmful)