Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs?
Дата
Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
2011/3/11 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
> 2011/3/11 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:

>>> Yes. Tom spotted and fixed this yesterday:
>>
>> I believe we need an alpha5 for post-alpha-4 fixes, including syncrep
>> ones.
>
> Might be useful. My build scripts fell over because of the parallel
> build issues too.

Have those been fixed?

My vote would be forget about building installers for alpha4 and
instead wrap an alpha5 next week.  By that time Tom will have
hopefully also finished hacking on the collation stuff.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company