Re: snapshot generation broken

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: snapshot generation broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 13:28, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:

>>> We need to have a fix for this before we can do any more backbranch
>>> releases.
>>
>> Fix for what, exactly? (assuming that people update their bf animals of
>> course)
>
> how exactly should people fix their BF members - is there any howto or such
> on how to deal with the new git2cvs gateway?

Andrew has posted info on how to convert them to git, I believe.

I don't think there are any for the git2cvs gateway, since it's not up yet.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: snapshot generation broken
Сообщение: Re: snapshot generation broken