Re: text type handling

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: text type handling
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> I've read the discussion but could not understand if any correction has been
> implemented or not. (discussion dates from 8.3 or 8.4)
> I don't see how to deal with the above mentioned parameter unknownLength.
> Can I access it and set it myself?

Yes, this is a jdbc URL parameter as of 8.4 (?)--e.g.,
jdbc:postgresql://localhost/postgres?unknownLength=500 . See
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/84/connect.html .
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com

Сообщение: Re: Strange behaviour of rs.getTimestamp
Сообщение: Re: Strange behaviour of rs.getTimestamp