SQL2011 and writeable CTE

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема SQL2011 and writeable CTE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've read this Peter's post:

http://petereisentraut.blogspot.com/2010/04/news-from-sql-standard.html

which says in SQL2011 has a new feature:

> Combined data change and retrieval. PostgreSQL does something like this with RETURNING, but this feature is more
elaborateand allows the writing of "delta tables".

And I heard from sources that this "delta table" contains something
like writeable CTEs. Couldn't you share something about it if
possible? I just don't like to design something that will be similar
to but different from the standard.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada

От: Daniel Farina
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE ... IF EXISTS feature?
От: Hitoshi Harada
Сообщение: How to share the result data of separated plan