Re: Cannot Start Postgres After System Boot

От Andrej
Тема Re: Cannot Start Postgres After System Boot
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 22 October 2010 07:45, Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>  When I run 'ps ax | grep post' I found a few postgres processes. I tried
> '/etc/rc.d/rc.postgresql stop' but that had no effect. I killed the lowest
> numbered process and that removed them all. However, I still cannot start a
> new postgresql process.
I just stumbled upon your post from two years ago; has
your setup changed since then?

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: "Reid Thompson"
Сообщение: Re: Cannot Start Postgres After System Boot
От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Cannot Start Postgres After System Boot [SOLVED]