Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build

От Dave Page
Тема Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Peter Geoghegan
<peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our splashscreen has yet to re-appear, which, as I've said, isn't a
> problem in 2.9.1, just in 2.9.2 devel/SVN head. The only other problem
> that remains that I'm currently aware of is the AUI grey overlay
> thing, which is prominent on the object browser, but also appears on
> the toolbar to the right of its buttons. For some reason, when I drag
> the object browser to the right of the main form, that problem goes
> away.

iirc, there's some code in events.cpp which skips certain types of
background redraw. Try commenting that out.

> By the way, the "refresh expanded node" bug appears to have gone now.
> It doesn't cause an assertion failure or anything else, which suggests
> that it wasn't our fault to begin with.

:-)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Сообщение: Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build