Re: Adding ddl audit trigger

От Kenneth Buckler
Тема Re: Adding ddl audit trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You just need to log DDL, correct?

Why not just edit postgres.conf and set log_statement to 'ddl'.

See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/runtime-config-logging.html

If you need to include username, database, etc, take a look at
log_line_prefix on the same page.

Ken

От: Girts Laudaks
Сообщение: Re: Dumpall without OID
От: Dmitriy Igrishin
Сообщение: Re: Store base64 in database. Use bytea or text?