Re: How to build plperl with PostgreSQL 9 on Windows

От Alex Hunsaker
Тема Re: How to build plperl with PostgreSQL 9 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 05:49, tuanhoanganh <hatuan05@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have error when build plperl
>
> 1>------ Build started: Project: plperl, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
> 1>Generate DEF file
> 1>Not re-generating PLPERL.DEF, file already exists.
> 1>Linking...
> 1>   Creating library Release\plperl\plperl.lib and object
> Release\plperl\plperl.exp
> 1>SPI.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _Perl_Tstack_base_ptr
> referenced in function _XS__spi_exec_query

Hrm, my guess would be its trying to link against a different perl dll
than it was compiled against. Perhaps there is some lingering
files/state from the strawberry perl install? I'd first try doing a
clean build (make clean-- only I dont know what the windows equivalent
is, for me that would be remove the postgres source and try again).
If that still fails I'd look for references to the non activestate
perl in your environment (like %PATH%).