phrase search

От Florent Guillaume
Тема phrase search
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I saw the slides at:
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/talks/2009.pdf
describing the phrase search algebra for the proposed tsquery $
operator, and the wiki at:
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/2009-08-12

Has there been progress on this front? Has the patch
phrase_search-0.7.gz mentioned in the slides been included somewhere?
To my knowledge this hasn't been included in 9.0. What are your plans
regarding this? Sorry if I missed some messages on the lists.

I'm asking because this is the main fulltext-related feature we're
missing in many situations to compete with commercial vendors. I'd
love to tell my customers that we can support this natively with
Postgres!

And by the way THANK YOU for the amazing tsearch, it's a beautiful
piece of software and very useful to us.

Thanks,
Florent