Re: Error mesage during installation

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Error mesage during installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
2011/3/5 Dom=C4=8Deky-Z=C3=A1hradn=C3=A9 <jozef.hrcka@post.sk>:
> Good morning,
> I was to install latest installation of your application:
> =C2=A0postgresql-9.0.3-1-windows.exe to my PC ,
> but there occored Error that you can see in attachment. I have Windows 7 -
> 32 bit =C2=A0system
> Thank you for answer.

That error comes from the Microsoft VC++ Runtimes installer. I have no
idea what it means, or how to fix it, as it's Microsoft's code.

You might try installing the runtimes manually - you can download them
from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=3Da5c84275=
-3b97-4ab7-a40d-3802b2af5fc2.
If that works, you should be able to ignore the error from the
installer.

--=20
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com