Re: BUG: CEST FATAL: unrecognized configuration parameter "application_name"

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG: CEST FATAL: unrecognized configuration parameter "application_name"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> They're harmless, but I'll bet you're not using the latest point
> release of the 8.2 server. It shouldn't give out that message.

A new feature was added in 9.0, to be able to specify an application
name. Because people using the 9.0 client lib might have problems when
connecting to an earlier version of the server, we back ported a patch
to earlier versions of the server that simply recognised the
application_name parameter as a valid parameter, but didn't actually
do anything with it. This was considered a bug fix under our release
policy. So if you install 8.2.18, this problem will go away, but it
probably isn't much of a problem anyway.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG: CEST FATAL: unrecognized configuration parameter "application_name"
Сообщение: Re: BUG: CEST FATAL: unrecognized configuration parameter "application_name"