Re: Missing path in pg_config

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Missing path in pg_config
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 17:45, Turner, John J <JJTurner@statestreet.com> wrote:

> It sounds like I'm in quite a fix here.  If PGXS is currently a no-go in Windows, then that renders the temporal
extensionincompatible with Windows since it uses PGXS to install...

It's not entirely a no-go. If you really want it, you could download
and build postgresql using mingw. That will give you the pgxs files to
build it with. Yes, it's a really hard and painful way to do it, but
it can be done :-)

> OTOH, if there's some remote possibility of some workaround solution for Windows to get PGXS and/or the temporal
extensioninstalled, I'd be grateful if someone could help me along with it (further to your below suggestions, since
I'mfloundering around in unfamiliar territory here).

I wonder how hard it would be to make MSVC build files for the
temporal extensions. IIRC it's a very simple project. Jeff - have you
looked at this?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: [9.0] hot standby plus streaming replication
От: Willy-Bas Loos
Сообщение: Re: where does postgres keep the query result until it is returned?