Re: Git conversion status

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Git conversion status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 20:15, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> BTW, while poking around in this morning's attempt I noticed
> .git/description, containing
>
> Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.
>
> No idea if this is shown anywhere or if there is any practical way to
> change it once the repo's been published.  Might be an idea to stick
> something in there.

That's, AFAIK, only used for gitweb.

That said, where was it set to that? A locally initialized repo, or on
the clone? Because I changed it in the repository before I published
it I think (i now deleted the whole repo to make room for the new
conversion, so i can't doublecheck that :D)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/