Execute arbitrary SQL queries does not come up in pgAdmin

От Edgar Sepulveda
Тема Execute arbitrary SQL queries does not come up in pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

I have installed pgAdmin3 version 1.12.2 and I have the problem that the option to execute SQL queries does not come up, instead pgAdmin3 goes frozen.

I am using a MacBook Pro with Mac OS X version 10.6.6, the database is postgresql version 9.0.3. I already uninstalled all software related with postgresql and pgAdmin and installed again but I still have the same problem.

I really appreciate any help to make this application work because I found it very productive for my job.

Thanks
Edgar Sepulveda