Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Дата
Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On 14 September 2010 10:23, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
> On 13/09/2010 23:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>
>> All,
>>
>> I really like the callout and table formatting in the example format.
>> Looks very nice and modern.
>
> +1 to all the positive comments - I think it's a great improvement.
>
> In fact, I'd take it further and make the sub-section headings (4.1.1, etc)
> a more prominent colour, so that they stand out more when scanning a page at
> high speed.
>
> I like the rollover effect on tables also - it'll make large tables easier
> to scan.
>
> Good one Thom et al!

I think a consensus needs to be reached on what you guys want
changing.  Implementing changes isn't a problem, it's what changes
should be implemented.  Whatever is decided, it needs to be easy to
visually scan the page and its sections, clean and consistent.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements