Separating the ro directory of the DB engine itself from the rw data areas . . .

От Albretch Mueller
Тема Separating the ro directory of the DB engine itself from the rw data areas . . .
Дата
Список pgsql-general
~
 I need to configure postgreSQL in a way that I could run it from a
directory mounted as read only, with separate rw partitions mounted
for the data, logs, . . .
~
 What would be the steps to follow and the issues to take into consideration?
~
 thanks
 lbrtchx