Understanding PostgreSQL Storage Engines

От Carlos Mennens
Тема Understanding PostgreSQL Storage Engines
Дата
Re: Understanding PostgreSQL Storage Engines  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Re: Understanding PostgreSQL Storage Engines  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
Re: Understanding PostgreSQL Storage Engines  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I know that MySQL uses MyISAM storage engine by default and was just
trying to look on Google to try and see if I could understand what
storage engine does PostgreSQL use by default when I generate a
database / table. Is there some way someone (me) who knows nothing
about how a ORDBMS works understand the difference between all storage
engine options and which does PostgreSQL use by default.

Thanks for any help...

-Carlos