Re: and it's not a bunny rabbit, either

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: and it's not a bunny rabbit, either
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:13, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could we get away with something as simple as "requested operation is
> not supported for <plural-form-of-object-type>"?

+1. If so, will we have a function to get object names something like
GetPluralFormOfObjectType(Relation rel or char relkind) => char *  ?

> But that breaks our guideline about assembling
> translatable strings from small pieces.  Maybe it'd be OK if the piece
> is just a fragment of SQL syntax, though - not sure.

Agreed. <requested-operation> should be a SQL syntax,
so we won't have to translate the part.

--
Itagaki Takahiro

Сообщение: Re: and it's not a bunny rabbit, either
Сообщение: Re: and it's not a bunny rabbit, either