Re: Protecting against unexpected zero-pages: proposal

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Protecting against unexpected zero-pages: proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> So maybe Aidan's got a good idea here.  It would sure be a lot easier
> to shoehorn checksum checking in as an optional feature if the checksums
> were kept someplace else.

Would it? I thought the only problem was the hint bits being set
behind the checksummers back. That'll still happen even if it's
written to a different place.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: How to share the result data of separated plan
Сообщение: Re: How to share the result data of separated plan