Re: Unprivileged access to pgsql functions?

От Matt Warner
Тема Re: Unprivileged access to pgsql functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:03 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
On 03/04/11 1:57 PM, Matt Warner wrote:
Not sure. I believe public and pg_catalog are in the path by default. Most of the create function declarations prepend pg_catalog, and I believe I saw somewhere that pg_catalog is the default. But I may be misunderstanding that...

CREATE FUNCTION nvl(anyelement, anyelement)
RETURNS anyelement
AS '$libdir/orafunc','ora_nvl'
LANGUAGE C IMMUTABLE;

doesn't specify any schema, so that function is created in the current schema in the current database

Yes, my bad for thinking of this as an Oracle schema as opposed to a different database.