Re: General question about memory usage

От Chetan Suttraway
Тема Re: General question about memory usage
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Liran Ritkop <LiranR@elspec-ltd.com> wrote:

Hi all!

I am working on a company that needs DB on its embedded system.

We are looking for such DB manager, and we find postgresql as a potential suitable project for us.

Does pgsql fits to embedded systems?

Tough I need to know if it can fit to our system’s capabilities – what is the estimate footprint (RAM memory) of it? (say we give pgsql 20GB of disk space)

Any light spilled on that issues will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Liran.

Please check this discussion, in case it relates to the query :
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2002-06/msg01339.php

--
Chetan Sutrave
Senior Software Engineer

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.