Re: Web Hosting

От Matt
Тема Re: Web Hosting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, but I tried that originally and the companies that come up have either poor ratings, won't support postgres, won't allow me the freedom to run my own software, or after talking with them I realized there was PEBKAC issues with there support staff.  I also, as stated earlier, won't go with the cheap, low end companies due to common sense issues such as server load, service/support issues, and cheap hardware.