Re: select from pipe-delimited field

От san man
Тема Re: select from pipe-delimited field
Дата
Re: select from pipe-delimited field  (hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the replies.
David, I would have normalized it to 2 or more tables, but the number of bar-delimited are not fixed and as new data are added the maximum number of these values may change. Also, the problem with like I think is that matching is not strict and thus might give spurious hits.

Arjen's solution(haven't tried yet) looks better to me.

-Neel