Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This patch suffered a lot of bitrot in the last month, mostly due to the noop patch for SSI.  It also used the term SERIALIZABLE in many places to indicate any transaction-snapshot mode transaction, so I applied changes consistent with the noop patch.  I also found a few whitespace and brace usage issues which seemed to conflict with conventional usage and cleaned those up.  A minor spelling typo also corrected.

A new patch reflecting all this is attached.

This now compiles and passes regression tests.  I still need to re-run all the other tests which Florian and I previously used to test the patch.  I don't have any reason to expect that they will now fail, but one need to be thorough.  Once that is confirmed, I think this will be ready for committer unless someone can think of something else to throw at it first.

-Kevin

Вложения