Re: Building error

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Building error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
If you're getting this error on windows.
That's because - the installer did not copy the file in PostgreSQL distribution directory because of the build script bug, which is (I think) now resolved upstream.

Please copy the attached file in <PG_DIR>\include\server\parser\kwlist.h directory.
(FYI - this is the copy of the PostgreSQL 9.1 development)

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: