Re: [HACKERS] Commitfest: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Commitfest: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, the column is very clearly labelled "Reviewers", not "Reviewer".
> And we have certainly had patches with more than one person's name in
> that field in the past.  The issue is rather that we don't have enough
> people reviewing.  We haven't had enough people volunteer to do
> reviews to even assign ONE person to each patch, let alone two.  There
> are, as of this writing, SEVEN patches that have no reviewer at all.

Some of them might be too difficult to review. For example, replication
or snapshot management requires special skills to review.

I'm worrying about new reviewers hesitate to review a patch that has
a previous reviewer, and then, if they think the remaining patches are
too difficult for them, they would just leave the commitfest page.

--
Itagaki Takahiro

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Commitfest: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Commitfest: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly