Re: Trying to figure out why these queries are so slow

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: Trying to figure out why these queries are so slow
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> whats the storage like on linode?  Is that some sort of virtualized cloudy
> thing?   wild guess says committed random writes are really slow.

Yes it's some sort of a virtual cloudy thing.  I can't tell you more
than that though. They sell virtual machines and this project runs on
them.

Does anybody else have any suggestions for how I can make this
database behave a little better? Is there some tweak I am missing?

Сообщение: Re: querying the version of libpq
Сообщение: Re: querying the version of libpq