Re: Hide the code from users postgres

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Hide the code from users postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/6/24 akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com>:
> It's not for the user postgres.. If I have created a testuser, can I hide
> the code for that testuser?
> Regards

you can do it. But mostly of all instruments for postgres will not
work corectly - like pgAdmin and others. So this step is usually
unwanted.

try

REVOKE SELECT ON pg_proc FROM public;
REVOKE SELECT ON pg_view FROM public;

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Hide the code from users postgres
Сообщение: Re: Hide the code from users postgres