Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 11:34:02PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>>
>> Well, it'd still work fine for \e foo.  It'll just blow up for \e
>> foo 3.  My concern isn't really that things that which work now will
>> break so much as that this new feature will fail to work for a large
>> percentage of the people who try to use it, including virtually
>> everyone who tries to use it on Win32.
>
> That concern is a show-stopper.

See downthread; I believe we have a resolution to this issue.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch
Сообщение: Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch