Re: RFC: Hosting mailing lists of 3rd party projects

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: RFC: Hosting mailing lists of 3rd party projects
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 05:03, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> If Greg, Alvaro, and Marc all have the ability to create new lists and
> retrieve admin's lost passwords, then I withdraw my suggestion that we
> use mailman for the new lists.

agreed in principle.

One other thing we might *want* to consider, however, is if we
actually *want* to host these on the main mailinglist server, or if we
want a separate instance for "third party lists" or whatever we'd call
them. To separate services and make sure we don't "risk" our main
lists in any way, maintenance-way.

(regardless of what software is used)

--
 Magnus Hagander