Re: MingW and MiniDumps

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: MingW and MiniDumps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 19:24, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Maybe. I have no idea where narwhal got its version of dbghelp.h. I
>> copied the file from the SDK directory to mingw's include directory and
>> the build then ran perfectly. I think therefore the right thing is to
>> have a configure test for the file and for MINIDUMP_TYPE on win32, and
>> only build in crashdump if it passes those tests.

+1.

> mmm ... how ya gonna do that on the MSVC side of things?

MSVC always has the Platform SDK. So it has the required headers.

There was one symbol missing from an older version of the platform
sdk, but it's not really one we need...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: MingW and MiniDumps
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: bug in SignalSomeChildren