Re: Ola

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Ola
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
2010/5/21 Nelson da Silva da Silva <ndsfantastic@hotmail.com>:
> Qualquer versao que instalo da erro conforme abaixo :
>
> An error ocurred executing the Microsoft VC++ runtime installer, poderiam=
 me
> dar uma dica de solu=E7=E3o ?

This is an English-language mailing list; we do have some mailing
lists in other languages - see the following URL, under "regional
lists".

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

Also, you probably need to provide a bit more detail for anyone to help you.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company