Re: Git cvsserver serious issue

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: Git cvsserver serious issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> That's what the default SQLite setup does anyway. The only difference here
> is that we are leveraging the fact that with the Pg driver the database must
> first exist. Of course, with Pg the database can live on a different host or
> in a server run on a different port, if you need to avoid naming conflicts.

That can be done in SQLite to, just set the "database name" to a path
where there is no create access.  Pre-create the database, and don't
let SQLite "create" new ones every time they are accessed.  Standard
unix permissins should easily allow that setup.  chmod -w on the
directory the database files go in.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             Create like a god,
aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,

Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit
Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit