Re: Patch on roles query for pgAdmin with a Greenplum database

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch on roles query for pgAdmin with a Greenplum database
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
It sounded like a bug to me. 1.12 seems fine.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Patch on roles query for pgAdmin with a Greenplum database
Сообщение: Re: Patch on roles query for pgAdmin with a Greenplum database