Re: Open Source Forum Software using PostgreSQL?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Open Source Forum Software using PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM, CaT <cat@zip.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 03:10:36PM +0100, Andre Lopes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to use an Forum Software. There is any Open Souce Forum Script using
>> PostgreSQL?
>
> phpBB3 off the top of my head.

If using the one-click PostgreSQL installers, you can run StackBuilder
to automatically install preconfigured builds of Apache, PHP and phpBB
to work with the PG installation.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Open Source Forum Software using PostgreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: Open Source Forum Software using PostgreSQL?