Re: WIP patch for serializable transactions with predicate locking

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: WIP patch for serializable transactions with predicate locking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> I heard that others were considering work on predicate locks for
> 9.1. Since Dan Ports of MIT and I have been working on that for the
> serializable implementation for the last few weeks, I felt it would
> be good to post a WIP patch to avoid duplicate effort.

I added this to the next commitfest with the 'WIP' prominent.

I figured it was worth including for initial reviews, although of
course, detailed work will likely wait until July.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me

Сообщение: Re: Synchronization levels in SR
Сообщение: Re: Synchronization levels in SR