Re: Issue with libpq < 8.4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Issue with libpq < 8.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Adding a configure check doesn't seem that simple to me :)

If you can wrangle wxWidgets sizers, you can surely cope with a
configure check :-)

FYI, all the interesting stuff is in acinclude.m4. The bits that are
called, and in what order comes from configure.ac.in.

> I suppose it'll fix packagers issue. I hope they use the required
> libraries when they build their packages.

They'll have to now :-)

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff

--
Dave Page