Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
One more follow up.

Did a vacuum full on both tables and a re-index on both tables.

Changed the wal_buffers to 16MB  (increased the kernel param as a
result) as per
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server

I also turned off fsync but still no joy.