Re: Anyone use PG with kvm/virtio? Any gotchas or recommended settings?

От Lonni J Friedman
Тема Re: Anyone use PG with kvm/virtio? Any gotchas or recommended settings?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using it with Fedora14 inside the VM.  No problems, although we've
only been using it for a few months.  You sure that your host HW isn't
at fault?

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       https://netllama.linux-sxs.org