postgresql-9.0.2-1-windows_x64 from EnterpriseDB can't install on Win 7 home basic 64 bit

От Xiaobo Gu
Тема postgresql-9.0.2-1-windows_x64 from EnterpriseDB can't install on Win 7 home basic 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
   I know you people have talked a lot about this, but until now I
still can't install the newest release installed on my new Win7 Home
basic 64 bit notebook, the user I run has administration previliege,
and I have tried C and POSIX locale, neither works. The error message
are the same:

Problem running post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly.
The database cluster initialisation failed.

Do you have any suggestion aout this, thanks.

Xiaob Gu