Re: multiset patch review

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: multiset patch review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

there is one issue - probably useless checking a type equality in
function check_comparable and check_concatinatable, because when your
function is registrated with arguments (anyarray, anyarray), then is
guaranteed so type of array1 is same as type of array2, and then you
don't need to check.

Regards

Pavel Stehule