Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer

От gabrielle
Тема Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> We really need an "about 9.0" two-sided color flyer design.  Note that
>> this does not need to be fact-heavy; last year's 8.4 design was mostly
>> pictures and a little bit of text.
>
> BTW - Gabrielle worked on some features fliers. I think she uploaded
> them to the wiki. That could be a starting point for something.

Yep - quick & dirty lists for OSCON.  They are in the "Flyers"
section: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Flyers

Can I request that the final product of this goes on the wiki as well,
so we can print them out if we need them locally?

Thanks!

gabrielle