Re: Does psql -f quit insertion after an error in a statement has been detected?

От Vick Khera
Тема Re: Does psql -f quit insertion after an error in a statement has been detected?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Wang, Mary Y <mary.y.wang@boeing.com> wrote:
> I'm using a psql -f command to reload the data from a dump file.  I noticed that some tables are not populated with
anyrows (I mean 0 rows), yet, if I manually insert a row (actually just copy an INSERT statement from that input file)
inthe interactive terminal, that row was added with no problem.  So my question "does psql -f quits inserting rows for
atable when it detects there is an error in a statement?".  The impression that I got is that even though other rows
mightnot have any errors, but psql -f seems just quits after it detects an error in a row.

See the psql man page, and search for "ON_ERROR_STOP". This controls
this behavior.

От: Vick Khera
Сообщение: Re: Dell Poweredge server and Postgres
От: Glen Barber
Сообщение: Re: Misplaced pg_upgrade_support.so ?