Re: contrib: auth_delay module

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: contrib: auth_delay module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM, KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> The attached patch is revised version.
>
> - Logging part within auth_delay was removed. This module now focuses on
>  injection of a few seconds delay on authentication failed.
> - Documentation parts were added like any other contrib modules.

Something like the following is not required? Though I'm not sure
if there is the case where auth_delay is unload.

----------------------------
void
_PG_fini(void)
{/* Uninstall hooks. */       ClientAuthentication_hook = original_client_auth_hook;
}
----------------------------

+    if (status != STATUS_OK)
+    {
+        sleep(auth_delay_seconds);
+    }

We should use pg_usleep rather than sleep?

+    DefineCustomIntVariable("auth_delay.seconds",
+                            "Seconds to be delayed on authentication failed",
+                            NULL,
+                            &auth_delay_seconds,
+                            2,
+                            0, INT_MAX,
+                            PGC_POSTMASTER,
+                            GUC_UNIT_S,
+                            NULL,
+                            NULL);

Can we relax the context from PGC_POSTMASTER to PGC_SIGHUP?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center