9.0.1-1 windows install VC++ 2008 redistributalbe warning

От David Balažic
Тема 9.0.1-1 windows install VC++ 2008 redistributalbe warning
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

http://get.enterprisedb.com/postgresql/postgresql-9.0.1-1-windows.exe

Upon starting the abov installer, I get a dialog titled
"Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148"

It lists the window titles of some processes, like MS Outlook, Firefox, Eclipse
and has 3 buttons: Cancel, Retry and Ignore

1.) It does not say what it wants or why did it appear.

2.) It looks like the "these programs should be closed before I can
continue" dialogs, in which case:
Why is for example Eclipse needed to close to install a VC++ library?
Eclipse is a Java program.

Regards,
David

PS: Can post a screenshot if needed.