Re: Patch to support SSL certificate connections

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Patch to support SSL certificate connections
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

Le 28/01/2011 04:58, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> [...]
> I think - you've used wxStaticBox here.

Actually, it's a wxStaticBoxSizer. Not sure if it matters.
It does.
I was using the wxStaticBoxSizer only and that uses wxStaticBox.
It won't work. :-(

> If I am not wrong, please consider this patch for testing on osx.
> I've faced an issue in recent past with the wxStaticBox related to mouse &
> keyboard events pass to the components the components under it on osx.

Will be hard. I still cannot have a good build on osx.
Send me the patch.
I will spend some time on weekends.

--
Thanks & Regards,