Re: Tools for form generation in PHP/HTML from database models/queries

От Neil D'Souza
Тема Re: Tools for form generation in PHP/HTML from database models/queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Andre,

     Check out my project at:
    git://github.com/neilxdsouza/codehelper.git

    I'm using a modified create table syntax to generate forms - but
my target language is C++/PostgreSQL using the Wt (witty) web toolkit.
However, that does not mean you are restricted to C++ or Postgres or
the Wt library. The code generator can be modified to emit code in any
language (like PHP etc) and any Database. In fact the initial commit
was something I wrote because I needed to generate ASP.Net code for MS
SQL server because my previous company used that platform.

   The "inputs" directory has 2 sample input scripts which demonstrate
the modified sql grammar  - but the project is far from complete.

Kind regards,
Neil Xavier D'Souza