CommitFest 2009-07: Yay, Kevin! Thanks, reviewers!

От Robert Haas
Тема CommitFest 2009-07: Yay, Kevin! Thanks, reviewers!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin didn't send out an official gavel-banging announcement of the
end of CommitFest 2009-07 (possibly because I neglected until today to
give him privileges to actually change it in the web application), but
I'd just like to take a minute to thank him publicly for his efforts.
We started this CommitFest with something like 60 patches, which is
definitely on the larger side for a CommitFest, and Kevin did a great
job staying on top of what was going on with all of them and, I felt,
really helped keep us on track.  At the same time, I felt he did this
with a very light touch that made the whole thing go very smoothly.
So -- thanks, Kevin!

I also appreciate the efforts of all those who reviewed.  Good reviews
are really critical to keep the burden from building up on committers,
and I appreciate the efforts of everyone who contributed, in many
cases probably on their own time.  I'm particularly grateful to the
people who were vigilant about spelling, grammar, coding style,
whitespace, and other nitpicky little issues that are not much fun,
but which at least for me are a major time sink if they're still
lingering when it comes time to do the actual commit.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company